Sunday, June 21, 2009

To the BEST father ever!!!

Happy Fathers Day Seth, we love you so much! Thank you for all you do, you are the BEST!!!! Kimmie & David are so lucky to have you as their father & I am lucky to be your wife!

with Kimmie with David


4 comments:

Flee said...

Cute little bundles! I'm just so happy for you guys!

KataFara said...

Seth hasn't aged one bit! Boy, David sure is A LOT bigger than Kimmie was...look at that.
So cute! Fun to see Kimmie so small and remember those days again while you have David.

Noah and Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you. I can't believe you're a family of 4!

JENNY said...

Thanks Chrissy! (in regards to your comment on my blog) We would love to go camping with you guys. We should be moving to Portland next month. I can't wait to meet David. He's such a cutie!