A lot has been going on. First, Kimmie & I went to Utah for 4 days last week. It was great seeing the family & friends, but we both got sick while we were there:( No fun! We kept busy the short time we were there & had a great time. For some reason I didn't take many pictures so be sure to look at Nicky, Tina or Felicia's blog in case they post some. The 20th was my 27th birthday & the day we flew home. It was a long day & I was exhausted when we finally arrived home. We ordered Chinese and had a relaxing night. Seth of course spoiled me with all the things I wanted & I also got some other great gifts (Thanks everyone!) Saturday morning Seth made me breakfast in bed. It was delicious! Today Cyndy & I took Kimmie to Chuck E Cheese. At first she was only interested in eating pizza, but she eventually warmed up to it. She wanted nothing to do with riding the rides, but she loved the games. She especially loved ski ball, although it was kind of dangerous because she would just throw the ball anywhere! Yesterday was also Kimmie's 18 month old check-up (this is my chance to brag). She weighs 27 lbs 7 oz & is 32 7/8 inches. She is still in the 90th percentile for everything, but her weight to height is proportional. Now, here comes the bragging. I know my daughter is smart, of course she is:) But, they had us fill out a questionnaire and Kimmie does everything an 18 month old should do, AND MORE!! I recently wrote down all the words she says so I could put it in my journal. The doctor was amazed when she found out Kimmie can say 53 words!! And she even says two/three word sentences, like "Dadda, where go?" or "I stuck". She also signs dadda, more, work & milk. This morning when she got up she looked at me and signed, "Dadda, work?". The doctor said she is developmentally the age of a 2 year old, not bad for a preemie:) I am super proud of her, she is so smart! She also recently started counting to 3. It is super cute, she goes one, two, three! Then looks at you waiting for praise. She amazes me each and every day, we are so lucky! Ok, I think my bragging is over. Here are a bunch of pictures, enjoy!
Lizzy & Kimmie watching Cinderella

all the kids at the museum
Lizzy & Kimmie watching Cinderella

all the kids at the museum





1 comment:
It was so fun to see you guys again! And Seth, you are so sweet! Breakfast in bed? I love that.
You guys are just one cute married couple.
Post a Comment