Monday, February 16, 2009

A date

Tonight Seth took me out to celebrate my birthday early. (Kimmie & I leave tomorrow for Utah and won't be back until the night of my birthday) We went to a movie, Taken. It was really good, I liked it. Then we headed over to Stanfords. We tried to go there once before but it was a super long wait, so we decided to go another time. They are supposed to have great steaks & I sure do love steak! Well, when we got there it was super busy, again! We thought since it was a Monday night it wouldn't be busy, but we were wrong. It was an hour wait & my little belly was hungry so we decided to go somewhere else. We will try again when I get back from Utah, since we have a gift certificate. It was really fun going out with Seth, I love him so much. He is so good to me & I am SUPER lucky to have him in my life. Thanks for everything honey, I love you!


4 comments:

Flee said...

You guys are so stinky cute together! I'm so glad that you guys had fun. and *RIT REW* looking foxy guys. :)

Flee said...

DUDE! I've tried to leave a comment 4 times! LAME! Anyways...

glad you had fun. You both look great. To sum it up.

Unknown said...

You both are cute! Glad you had a good time with Seth! You deserve it! You look so pretty in this picture, the great pregnancy glow! I also really like your blog background...way cute!! Have a great trip and when you get back a Happy Birthday!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Sounds like a fun night. I am so excited to see you on Thursday. Happy early b-day!