Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pictures

A fun picture from today's ultrasound!

Kimmie loves looking out the window

snuggling with daddy while he does homework

all dressed for church


7 comments:

Flee said...

I love everyone of those pictures! SO sweet.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Great pics! Kimmie is getting so big! What a doll. I am totally jealous that you get ultrasounds so often! Lucky.

Nicky said...

man, I have a niece and nephew!

Unknown said...

Love the hand ultrasound! Kimmie is so cute!

Nicky said...

That was supposed to say CUTE niece and nephew. duh.

Anonymous said...

That's like abstract baby art there! And I love Kimmie in her fancy church dress, how pretty! Does she walk around all proud and dainty when she's in it?! And I am not ignoring your husband's picture. WHAT A GOOD DAD!! That's a cute one, I'd frame it!

Kaydee said...

Kimmie is just too cute!! I love this dress she is wearing!! I miss you girl...how is everything going?