Sunday, February 1, 2009
Lazy blogger
Sorry I have been such a lazy blogger lately. I have all sorts of fun pictures to post, but the adapter for our camera is MIA right now, so I will try to post them soon. Seth took Kimmie to nursery today to get her used to it. She did GREAT!! He didn't even stay with her the whole time. She is such a champ! The nursery leaders love her, of course! And she starts for real on Feb 22nd. I can't believe she is almost 18 months old, where does the time go? She talks to much now. She is starting repeat things we say so now we are really watching what we say;) I am feeling great. I am 18 weeks now and I have my anatomy ultrasound scheduled for this Wednesday. I also go every 3 weeks for ultrasounds (they are monitoring me since Kimmie was born 6 weeks early) As of the last ultrasound the baby is growing a few days ahead of schedule, but we already knew we are going to have big babies! Kimmie and I are going out to Utah on Feb 17-20th. My mom & Tom will be out there to see Tom's grandson off to the MTC. So, we decided it would be nice to go out and see them. Seth is busy with school/work, so he won't be able to make it. I hate being away from him, but at least it is only for a few days. Well, I think that should catch everyone up. I will post pictures soon and let you know how the ultrasound goes:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you. I'm so excited that you are coming down here! YAY! And as for pics, you can usually take your memory card out of your camera and put it directly into your comp. If there is a spot for it. If not, I can wait to see the pics. My sis lost her cord too! What is it with missing camera accessories? My charger, your connecter cord, my sisters....? wierd. (I did not mean to leave such a long comment, I just miss you, that's all.)
I would love to see you this month if your mom will let you get away for lunch or something!!!
Post a Comment