Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a.....

Today was my official anatomy ultrasound & they confirmed we are having a BOY!!!! We have know for two weeks it is a boy, but we were waiting for the "official" word. I have to get ultrasounds every 3 weeks and two weeks ago they were able to see what we were having. Since I was only 16 weeks at the time we figured we should wait a little longer just in case. But, I have known all along I was having a boy, I could just tell:) Everyone else has been saying a boy too! He is doing great! Everything looks normal and I am feeling great too. Right now he is measuring ahead of schedule, so if that continues they will change my due date. Right now it is July 6, but I think it will be more like early-mid June. Kimmie went with us & she kept saying "baby" at the screen. She was so cute dressed in her "big sister" shirt (thank you Aunt Cyndy). She loves babies & I know she will be such a good big sister! I tried scanning the pictures in, but they didn't scan very well. Here they are anyway....
The first ultrasound 2 weeks ago (16 weeks)

today's ultrasound (18 weeks)

His profile

his cute little feet!

Me @ 18 weeks

7 comments:

Flee said...

WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! and Chrissy, you look fantastic! I want to look that good now.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad everything went well and all is good with both you and the baby!! What a shot, that first one is! Holy spread eagle! He's not shy. I love the profile shot, they are my fav. I can NOT believe, they may up your due date to mid June!! WOW! I just did my labor and delivery tour at the hospital, I almost had a panic attack,he's coming soon! You LOOK FABULOUS btw! And you are beaming!! Sorry this is so long! THank you for sharing your US and preggo pics. I LOVE THEM!! TAKE CARE, ENJOY THE SUNSHINE!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Congrats! Do you have any names picked out yet? That is so fun! One of each!

Jules said...

Congratulations! My friend is due around that same time and she is also having a boy. She's actually do on my birthday, the 2nd of July but because of her heart shaped uterus they think she will go early in mid June. So many cute baby boys due around that time! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you both!!!A boy!! It is wonderful that now you will have on of both. Congrats! Take care. If you need anything call. Also, when do you want to come over and have a play date?

Kaydee said...

YEAH BUDDY!!! I am so excited for you guys. It will be so much fun to have a girl and a boy. Now you have one of each so the pressure is off haha. That is so awesome he is going to be super cute!! What names do you guys have picked out??? Miss ya girl!!!

Noah and Amanda said...

I love your little tummy!