Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2 years ago

Seth and I just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary (June 30th). I can't believe it has been two years already & so much has happened in such a short time. Because our days have been filled with remodeling and moving lately we decided we needed a day to relax so we went to a movie and lunch to celebrate. We saw The Hulk and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. We had never been there before & we loved it! We had a great appetizer called the buffalo blast, everyone should definitely try it! After lunch we went home and relaxed with Kimmie. That night we took Kimmie out for a ride in her new bicycle trailer. She was really tired and did not enjoy it so the ride was cut short. Overall it was a nice relaxing day spent with my little family I love so much. I am so lucky to have Seth in my life. He really has changed my life. I would love to explain the many reasons he is amazing but that would take too long. Anyone who knows him understands why I am lucky. I'm not sure I tell him enough how much I appreciate him but I love him so much! He is such a wonderful husband & father. Kimmie loves him so much.When I watch them together it just melts my heart! I look forward to celebrating many, many more anniversary's together! I am so thankful for Seth and Kimmie, I love them so much. I have enjoyed these past two years so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

P.S. Kimmie now has 5 teeth, she just got one more bottom one. This picture kind of shows her teeth, she is so cute, just like her daddy!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the little Red Wings plug in the back ground. She must be part Wojno. Hasn't the time just flown by? I can't believe that we will be coming up on our two year anniversary here shortly. Even crazier than that is that our babies are about to turn one! Who told them that they could grow up so fast? Kimmie is adorable, good work. Korbin and I will see you guys at the baby shower next week.

Michele said...

Hey Happy Anniversary to you two! That is so great! Time flies doesn't it? Kimmie sure is a cutie!