Friday, July 18, 2008
Spencer & other updates
Spencer is doing GREAT! They took out his chest tube and he is off oxygen now! Tina & Scott finally get to hold him and they are loving it! Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. All of this has got me thinking about Kimmie's birth. She was 6 weeks early and we are so lucky she is so healthy. Thanks to the miracle of modern medicine she is doing great & you can't even tell she was a preemie. She just turned 11 months old, I can't believe my little girl is almost 1! She loves holding your hands and walking, before we know it she will be running around. I am getting pictures together from our trip so I will post them soon. Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HURRAY! I can't believe Tina had a baby! Tell her congratulations! You're an Aunt.
Oh-my-goodness!!! Kimmie is growing up so fast! I miss you 3 so much! I hope you are all doing great. Kimmie is going to be a beautiful girl when she grows up, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! ;)
-Vanessa W.
Post a Comment