Darling! Korbin loves blueberries too. He had some for breakfast yesterday and I thought to myself 'this is a good food because if he drops them on the floor they aren't as big of a mess to clean up.' Then he started squishing them in his fists and dropping them on the floor. Yeah, blueberries are messy too.
Such a cute girl! It is fun to see her growing up. Thanks so much for your support and love, especially at times like these. It will be great to see you at the end of next month. Glad I could inspire you in your background choice ;) Love ya!
8 comments:
Seriously so cute.
Seriously so cute.
Yup, didn't mean to post it twice. but this time I will. ;)
Yup, didn't mean to post it twice. but this time I will. ;)
Darling! Korbin loves blueberries too. He had some for breakfast yesterday and I thought to myself 'this is a good food because if he drops them on the floor they aren't as big of a mess to clean up.' Then he started squishing them in his fists and dropping them on the floor. Yeah, blueberries are messy too.
Such a cute girl! It is fun to see her growing up. Thanks so much for your support and love, especially at times like these. It will be great to see you at the end of next month. Glad I could inspire you in your background choice ;) Love ya!
So cute!!!! We miss you guys!!!
How fun! She is so cute! I am glad to hear little Spencer is doing well. When are you coming up?
Post a Comment