Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer is here

Cyndy bought Kimmie a little pool and she LOVES it! She crawls around and splashes in the water, it is so cute! Thank you Aunt Cyndy!!! We are almost ready to start moving! They are finishing installing the wood flooring right now and then we are ready to move in. The kitchen cabinets are not in yet, but they will be in a couple weeks. Other than that we just have minor finishing touches to do. It is excited and a big relief to know it's almost over. This is the first major remodel I have been a part of and it is a lot of work! We finished painting all the rooms and I am very happy with how they turned out. Cyndy and I stenciled Kimmie's room and it looks very cute. Once we get settled I will post some pictures. Oh yeah, Kimmie learned how to pull herself up to standing. That little girl is into everything now! She is growing so fast. I remember when she used to sleep all day...those days are gone;) She gets into everything and tries to eat anything she sees. She is 10 months old now and changing everyday! When she was first born we took a picture of her with Mickey, she was so small compared to him. Today we took an updated picture, see for yourself how much she has grown...........

4 comments:

Flee said...

Is she laughing or crying in that picture with Mickey? Either way, I just love her!

Davenport Family said...

She is laughing, it was so hard to get her to sit still for this picture.

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love the hat and the cute smile!! She is adorable!!!

Michele said...

Very cute! They do grow fast! It's fun but sad isn't it? How fun that you guys are remodeling, I love doing that kind of stuff!