It has been a busy week for us! Angie and Rossii came to town and we had a blast with them! We love spending time with them and are so happy they came to visit. While they were here we saw a bunch of movies: Son of Ranbow, Foot Fist Way, Indiana Jones, Zohan, and Angie & Chrissy watched Sex and the City. They were all good movies, except Sex and the City. I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that great. Oh well, at least it was free! We didn't take many pictures on our camera so I will add more when Angie sends us some. Tonight my old roommate Heather and her husband Tom are com
ing to town. I guess Oregon is the place to be;) I am very excited to have them stay with us. Heather has been a wonderful friend and Tom is great too!Today was my math final and I think I did really good. Now I just have to wait and see.....hopefully I will know by Monday and then I can send my transcripts to UVSC for approval. Then that is it, I am done!!!! Seth's last final was last week so he is done for the summer. In September he will be starting at Portland State. The remodel is coming along and we should start painting next week! So we will be all moved in by the end of the month.
In recent Kimmie news she has learned the "army crawl". It is so cute. She scoots everywhere, you have to watch her like a hawk! She is always trying to pull herself up on things, and most of the time she ends up falling. She is one tough girl! She is in the "I only want my mommy" phase. That can be tough sometimes, but it won't last long, hopefully;)
In recent Kimmie news she has learned the "army crawl". It is so cute. She scoots everywhere, you have to watch her like a hawk! She is always trying to pull herself up on things, and most of the time she ends up falling. She is one tough girl! She is in the "I only want my mommy" phase. That can be tough sometimes, but it won't last long, hopefully;)
1 comment:
When are you coming out here again?
Post a Comment