Sunday, February 25, 2007

What a good week!

We had a good week. Tuesday was my birthday and Seth really spoiled me. On Monday night we saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It was realy good! Tuesday Seth made me breakfast in bed, which I unfortunately threw up after:( Then we went shopping, I bought a new pair of brown boots and a new purse. Then we went to dinner and a movie. We saw Music and Lyrics, I really liked it! Then it was back to work on Wednesday. Work has been hard lately because I am so tired, but I'm getting through it. We are registering for summer classes on March 26th. Depending on my school schedule, I may not be able to work during the summer. We'll see.

This Friday we get to go hear the baby's heartbeat:) We are so excited!!! My morning sickness has turned into night sickness. I'm not getting as sick when I get up, it's just really hard for me to get out of bed, I just want to sleep more! But lately I've been getting sick at night. I try not to take the medicine the dr gave me too much. It puts me right to sleep, which is great, but I wake up feeling really groggy.

Other than that nothing much is going on...oh wait, Seth worked on his motorcycle on Saturday. It still doesn't run, but they are making a lot of changes to it. I think he's going to work on it more this week. It was given to him by a friend, for free, so it's become his new baby (until our baby comes!) Well, that's our exciting life for now. We hope everyone is doing great & we love and miss you all!

No comments: