
Sunday, February 11, 2007
8 weeks
Ok, here is the first picture of me taken at 8 weeks. It's not the best picture, but it's the only one we have. I have not gained any weight, but I do feel my weight shifting to my stomach. My pants are starting to get a little tight and my appetite has increased 100%! It's strange, I will wake up at 3am starving! I haven't thrown up the last two days, which is fabulous! The Dr gave me some medicine for the nausea, which he said will also help with the migraines. So far it works great, except it makes me so tired! Last night was date night and we decided to go to dinner and a late movie. So, before dinner we bought 2 tickets to a 10:05pm movie. We were done with dinner around 8:30ish so we went home to change into more comfy clothes. Unfortunately, I was so tired that I couldn't even stay awake! So I took a little nap from 9-9:30 and we headed out to the movie. But, the entire drive there I couldn't even keep my eyes open, it was horrible! So, we turned the tickets in and got a refund. I felt so bad for being to sleepy, but that medicine just knocks me out! Lucky for me Seth is amazing and was more concerned with how I was feeling than the movie:) I'm so lucky! He is a great husband and is going to be a great dad!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look so cute! I can't wait till you have a baby belly! :o)
Post a Comment