Sunday, February 18, 2007

Antelope Island

So, I think I'm finally getting used to using this blog. Today we went to Antelope Island. I've always wanted to go there and Seth took me as part of my birthday weekend surprise. We stayed at a hotel in Murray last night and then went up to the Island today. It was so fun! We saw buffalo, antelope and a coyote! I was pretty scared about the coyote, because we were so close, but Seth was there to protect me:) I've never been to the Salt Lake before, it was cool. Here are a few pictures of us.

So far my "birthday weekend" has been great. The hotel was so nice, but we didn't get there until really late because my old roommate Heather go married yesterday so we were at the reception in Orem. I got some really nice summer maternity clothes from the in-laws. I can't wait to have a cute pregnant belly:) Seth also bought me a little Willow Tree figurine of a mom holding a little child, I love it! Today he gave me some stuff from Bath & Body Works. Tomorrow we are going to see Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. It's showing at a local theater here in Orem. Then Tuesday, which is actually my birthday, Seth is sending me to a spa for a manicure, pedicure & pregnancy massage. He spoils me!

Today marks one year since Seth and I hung out for the first time. We stayed up super late after my birthday party last year and watched Miracle. So, tonight we are going to watch Miracle again. I can't believe it's already been 1 year. It's crazy to think how much has changed. Last year when I blew out my birthday candles I never dreamed I would be married to the love of my life, my best friend and that we would be starting a family. It's amazing how much we have been blessed. Heavenly Father really has taken great care of us & I know he will continue to. Well, it's time to watch the movie.

1 comment:

Flee said...

YEAH!! How fun! Happy birthday tomorrow! The big 25! You guys look so cute in your pics. Love the buffalo. Talk to you soon!