Well, I've officially started getting sick. It's worse in the morning and usually goes away by lunch. But today was the worst! I finally made it to work around 9:30ish but then I started getting blurred vision and then a migraine started. I was home sick by 11:00 a.m. I took a nap until Seth got home from work and my migraine had faded to a headache. I've just been in bed all day watching TV & hanging out with Seth. I'm going to the Dr tomorrow to hopefully get some medicine for the nausea and learn what I can do to help the migraines. It is all worth it though!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day:)
Other than that nothing is going on. We are trying to decide when we are going to move to Oregon. We would like to get out there asap but still need to get some things with school figured out. Our plan is to move in early June or end of June, depending on school. I am looking forward to moving, but not to packing & unpacking! Luckily, I won't have to do any lifting:)
1 comment:
I am sorry that you get migranes. I did get headaches for a week or so when I was around 3 mos. It really sucked since I rarely get them. I wuold take Tylenol right as I would feel one coming on and that would help, of course, they weren't migranes. Love you!
Post a Comment