Friday, March 2, 2007

Heartbeat

OK, so we just got back from hearing the heartbeat for the first time, it was amazing!!! At first the Dr couldn't find the heartbeat, so instead of searching for it he just did an ultrasound and we heard it right away!! It was great! We did tape a little bit of it. The first video you can hear the heartbeat and see the baby moving around. The second video is mostly of the baby, you can't hear the heartbeat that well but Seth did get a nice close up of my face! The Dr. also gave us a picture of the baby and I will post that-it is a picture of a picture so it's not the greatest quality but it's the best we can do right now:) The baby was moving around so much, it was crazy to see. At one point we got a great view of his/her head. It was really big and I made a joke that he/she has Seth's head;)The Dr said everything looks great and we go back in 4 weeks for my next check up. I am so happy to hear the heartbeat, it is finally starting to feel real to me! I can't believe Seth and I created a life, it's such an amazing thing! Well, I have so many emotions that I just can't even begin to explain. Today is a good day and we are so happy to have this baby:)

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!






P.S. No that's not showing it's a boy, that's just the umbilical cord;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy,
or
Oh girl, Oh girl, Oh girl!

I pray every day for you three

this is sooooo exciting!

Flee said...

I LOVE IT!! I can't even wait for you to be a momomy! it's so great! see you in a few days! WOO HOO!