Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Feeling better

Just wanted to let everyone know I am feeling much better. The doctor says it was a viral infection I probably caught from one of the kids in nursery. I'm supposed to stay away from nursery for a couple weeks, which will be easy since this weekend is general conference and next weekend is Easter. My labs all came back fine and the baby is great. We are going on Thursday April 5th to find out the sex (we changed the date) Seth says he knows what is it, but he won't tell me. So, I told him to write it down, seal it in an envelope and we'll open it after the appointment to see if he was right.
Mom (Kathy) is flying into Utah tonight so we will get to spend some time with her this weekend. I am really excited! Then my parents come in on Monday and Nicky on Wednesday. It's going to be a busy/crazy next 10 days but I'm so happy to have family coming!
Seth's has been busy working and any spare time he gets he goes and works on his motorcycle with Eli. It's really coming along nice. It will hopefully be ready in a couple weeks. They are down to the small details and then painting. We both registered for summer classes. Seth is taking 9 credits and will still be working full time. I am taking 15 credits and will not be working. Since it's summer the semester is only 7 1/2 weeks long. We are both crazy to take that much but we would like to have our associates before we move. Seth will also be taking 2 independent study classes because the classes are not offered during the summer. So, he plans to finish those before the baby comes so he will have his degree. I'm so proud of him. He works so hard and studies so hard. He is a great man! Well, I guess that's it. I will post some big belly pictures soon.

No comments: