Tuesday, October 24, 2017

March 2017

I have had the hardest time trying to upload these pictures, and now they aren't in order. Oh well! March was a busy month for us. I went to Europe, the kids had spring break, and we had a great month!

Sporting our Oregon gear for March Madness

BYU Cheer leading outfit a friend from church gave us
The kids read "Ivan the Great" and the school had an art lit night to celebrate finishing school wide reading 




 We made toaster steak and it was DELICIOUS!!!!



 Tillamook Cheese Factory on the last day before they close down this visitors center to build a bigger, better one!





Fort Stevens


 Peter Iredale was a four-masted steel barque sailing vessel that ran ashore October 25, 1906, on the Oregon coast en route to the Columbia River. You can still visit what's left of the wreck.



 driving on the beach

 Outside playing in the hale storm


 Kate's swim lessons
 Seth and the kids stayed the night at Cyndy's one night while we were in Europe.


 Seth always takes the kids on such great adventures. I can barely make it to the grocery store with all four kids, yet he manages to take them on amazing adventures. He is such an amazing husband and father!!! While I was in Europe they went and hiked the Ape Caves. They also managed to slide off the snowy road and get stuck. Luckily a passer-by helped tow them out. 

















 We sent a picture of us having waffle fries in Austria, so Seth sent me this. Scott sent one of him and Madie too, but I don't have that one. Silly boys!!!
 The kids (with the help of Seth) made me this sign when picking me up from the airport. I was the mail-order-bride :)

 Raclette maker I brought home from Switzerland


 bus stops hugs happen every morning as the three older kids head off to school.
 trying to get  just one good picture is hard!!! Michigan Vs. Oregon game



 enjoying the beautiful weather


 Joshua woke in the night saying his ear hurt, but he quickly went back to bed. The next morning his ear drum burst, poor kid had a double ear infection and barely even complained about it!
 found this pineapple slicer and I love it!


 Spring break fun. I tried to have a fun activity planned for each day of Spring Break. We sure did have a lot of fun!
Park Day






 family night to get ice cream at Sub Zero


 late night puzzle doing for me, I got this for the girls room
 Wildlife Safari with Aunt Cyndy














We rode camels!!!!

sleepover at Aunt Cyndy's


 Museum



 Family game of baseball, a movie and a friendly game of Mario Kart




 snacking on her favorite granola!
 proof I went to Liechtenstein while in Europe
 more bus stop hugs
 Our newest nephew, Brody Scott, was born on March 24th
 David loves snakes! He asked for weeks to get one, I always said no!!

 Joshua on the 100th day of school 



No comments: