Have I mentioned how amazing Seth is?!? One, of the many, things I love about him is he is very adventurous. If he wants to do something, he just does it. There is no fear. He has been a great example to me to be less afraid and try more. One thing he's been wanting to do for a while is climb Mt. Adams. In August he & our friend Jon Taylor set out to do just that. Seth planned it all out, rented the proper equipment, and showed me lots of videos to ensure it wasn't a dangerous climb:)
They weren't able to complete the summit because of weather, but it was still great accomplishment and I'm sure he'll do it again....maybe I'll even do it with him!!
They weren't able to complete the summit because of weather, but it was still great accomplishment and I'm sure he'll do it again....maybe I'll even do it with him!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment