*These pictures are not in order*
Boy was June a busy month for us! The kids finished school, we celebrated David's 7th birthday and then I headed to Girls Camp. Camp was a huge success, it was a great spiritual experience and a lot of fun! Planning camp is hard, but totally worth it! We spent lots of time outside playing, especially in the new giant waterslide Grandma got the kids. David started flag football, Kimmie & David had their piano recital & Seth & I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.
![]() |
| Summer homework from Daddy |
![]() |
| homework includes burpees |
![]() |
| and sit ups |
![]() |
| David's birthday lunch with Beckham and Jordan |
![]() |
| playing the Pump it Up for David's birthday |
![]() |
| out Geocaching with the kiddos |
![]() |
| Kimmie practicing piano before we head to play in the water |
![]() |
| I had to add this picture of Kate. Wearing just rain boots, looking outside :) |
![]() |
| reading time |
![]() |
| Joshua's last swim lesson before summer break |
![]() |
| watching movies with daddy on his phone before bed |
![]() |
| Joshua & Papa at the recital |
Kimmie & David's piano recital 2016
![]() |
| David & Seth played a duet |
![]() |
| my love! |
![]() |
| Dance party |
For activity days they did a Daddy/Daughter Hike. Seth went and McKenna also did the hike with them.
![]() |
| Happy they helped plant flowers |
Girls Camp
![]() |
| Lauryn was one of our speakers at camp. She did a great job! |
![]() |
| Right before camp I got SUPER sick, a double ear infection & a sinus infection. It was terrible, but I'm thankful for modern medicine because I was better by camp thanks to antibiotics. |
![]() |
| pizza picnic outside |

![]() |
| I came home from camp to these cute signs from the kids |































































No comments:
Post a Comment