Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Kate's birthday October 21, 2016

She's 3!!! How is the baby of our family already 3. Time is flying by and I do not have enough time with these sweet kids of mine. 
Little Miss Katie Kat is hilarious. She's independent, funny, loves to snuggle, always up for going to Costco with me...mostly because she wants pizza:) She was so excited for her birthday, very thankful for her cake and amazing at receiving gifts, she was constantly smiling and enthusiastically saying thank you with each gift she opened.

 Birthday donuts and a beanie boo


 We went to Mod Pizza for dinner and they gave her a free birthday milkshake. She was nice enough to share with the boys.




 Since Seth, Kimmie & Cyndy were in Europe on Kate's birthday, we did a mini celebration the 21st and a big dinner/cake when they got back.
Her "mini" cake and frozen decorations


 Presents!!!



she's freezing you


She really wanted an Elsa cake, Like I have in the past, I found a bank that I used as the cake topper and it is now in her room saving up for a trip to Disneyland
 This is from her family birthday celebration once everyone was home.
She had the best reaction, pure joy!!




No comments: