Sunday, August 18, 2013
Originally we planned to head back home today, but we decided to stay so that Oma could drive home with us to make it to Grandma's funeral. So instead we went to This Is The Place monument. I have always wanted to go, so I was very excited. It is a beautiful monument, but it was so hot out, so we didn't stay long. Next we drove around a cemetery in Salt Lake and looked at a bunch of grave sites. I loved this cemetery, it was so old and peaceful. The rest of the night we hung out with the family at Stephanie's and said our goodbyes to Uncle Scott. The kids were so sad to say by to him. He is so important to them and they love him so much, they miss him every day!!!
Originally we planned to head back home today, but we decided to stay so that Oma could drive home with us to make it to Grandma's funeral. So instead we went to This Is The Place monument. I have always wanted to go, so I was very excited. It is a beautiful monument, but it was so hot out, so we didn't stay long. Next we drove around a cemetery in Salt Lake and looked at a bunch of grave sites. I loved this cemetery, it was so old and peaceful. The rest of the night we hung out with the family at Stephanie's and said our goodbyes to Uncle Scott. The kids were so sad to say by to him. He is so important to them and they love him so much, they miss him every day!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment