Friday, August 16, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMIE!!!!
This day our sweet baby girl turned 6! She had quite the birthday celebration and it lasted over a week.
First thing that morning we got a phone call that Grandma Davenport (Kevin's Mom) had passed away. Luckily Kevin was able to see her before he left which was good.
Kimmie wanted "Minnie Mouse" waffles for breakfast, this is what I came up with.
We went to Thanksgiving Point to see the gardens. Seth's aunt works there and was able to get golf carts for us to drive around. Thank goodness because I would not have been able to walk that whole place. It was so beautiful and I got to drive a golf cart for the first time!
We also went to the Dinosaur Museum, something I have been wanting to do for a long time. Then we went to visit Granny. It is always fun visiting with her. She is surprisingly patient with the kids and really seems to enjoy visits from them. She gave them ice cream and pistachios, they were very happy. Then they sang "I Am a Child of God" to her before we left, it was very sweet.
That night we went back to stay with Ang & Ross and they had made a cake for Kimmie. We sang happy birthday and had some yummy cake and ice cream. They are the best friends, so good to us every time we visit!





































































No comments:
Post a Comment