Friday, October 18, 2013

more belly pictures

29 weeks
30 weeks
31 weeks
32 weeks
33 weeks
34 weeks
35 weeks
36 weeks
37 weeks
side belly view 37 weeks
I have contractions all the time, but they never increase so for now I just have to wait it out. We had a growth ultrasound last week and she was estimated to weigh 8.13 pounds if she were born that day (October 9th) Last Monday my midwife stripped my membranes and I was dilated to 2 cm and 60% effaced. That night I had lots of contractions and thought for sure that was the night, but then around 11 pm they suddenly stopped. Since then they have been on and off. Tonight I went to visit my friend John who adjusted my back, and since then the contractions have started up again, but so far nothing consistent enough to go in. We'll see....while waiting to get adjusted my awesome friend Katie snapped this picture of my huge belly.....



No comments: