Thursday, August 15, 2013
Our first stop of the day was eating lunch at Cafe Rio! Yummy!!! Next we moved Scott into his new place near University of Utah's campus. Then we headed to Ikea and spent the day shopping...trust me, I am not exaggerating, we literally spent HOURS there picking out stuff for Scott's new place. That night we went to stay with the Thayne's. We LOVE visiting with them, always so much fun!!!
 |
| mmmm....lunch! |
 |
| I had Tina & Scott's car and the very first thing that happened is I broke this piece off their DVD player, nice!! |
 |
| I wish we would have stopped here, but I was on a sugar restriction while we were in Utah because I kept failing my glucose screening:( |
 |
| trying out some couch/beds for Scott. There is plenty of room on this one |
 |
| the kids were getting antsy so Seth and Papa took them to watch a movie in the lobby of Ikea. They watched the entire movie! |
 |
| there was so much smoke in the sky, it cause a weird sunset. This picture doesn't do it justice. |
 |
| Seth was throwing the kids on the bed |
No comments:
Post a Comment