Friday, July 13, 2012

Joshua is walking!

We are a family who loves tradition, and last night (7/12/12) we kept up the tradition of me missing the first time our kids walk. Kimmie walked for the first time while Seth & Scott had her at work. David walked for the first time when he was with Seth. And last night, Joshua decided to walk for the first time! We were at a church activity and Joshua started getting fussy, so Seth took him into the hall while I stayed in the class. When class was over, Seth showed me the wonderful video he got. I was so excited, but  a little bummed that I missed yet another milestone for our children.
Today is taking more steps on his own and getting more confident, but he still prefers to crawl since he is super fast at it. He is going to turn 1 in less than two weeks, where did my baby boy go?!?

No comments: