We were lucky enough to have our amazing friends Angie and Rossii come spend a couple days with us. My sister Nicky bought a new car, and gave us her van, so Angie and Rossii were nice enough to drive it from Utah for us and spend a couple days visiting. It was so fun (like always) having them visit. Their daughter, Daisy, is only a couple months older than David and it was so much fun watching the kids all play together. They all loved each other so much.
Yesterday Seth competed in the Best in the West Triathlon with his brother, Scott. I love that Seth is so willing to try new things, it really inspires me to step out of my comfort zone and try things. In 2009 he ran the Portland Marathon and Hood to Coast relay. In 2010, I ran a marathon and Hood to Coast. Looks like next year I will be doing a triathlon:)
I am so proud of Seth for doing this triathlon! It was especially nice having Ang and Ross there to watch them with me. Maybe next year Rossii will do it with them;)
It was a very busy weekend filled with laughing until I cried, great food, movies, football, and trying new things. Weekends like this remind me of how blessed I am to have such an amazing husband, family, and friends. I can't wait to see what Seth will sign up for next....
racing to see which brother will finish first...
brotherly love:)
No comments:
Post a Comment