Monday, September 19, 2011

we have been busy.....

...doing crafts. I made this diaper wreath for my friend Jenny's baby shower and I am very proud of how it turned out


...celebrating Kimmie's birthday a little late with the Davenport family (since somebody...Aunt Cyndy and Oma...decided to go on a trip to Europe during Kimmie's birthday)


...blowing out the candles...


...potty training this handsome boy. He asked me if he could go to the potty, and he went right away, so I decided it was time to stop avoiding it and actually potty train him. It is nice to only have one child in diapers again!


...playing with friends

David and Rilynne








...enjoying our zoo pass


...loving having friends visit


...and counting the days until they visit again


...watching Daddy and Uncle Cot Cot race together


...doing tummy time


...taking Kimmie to preschool





...and spending some precious time alone with David


...watching this beautiful baby boy sleep


...buying these $6.99 nightstands at Goodwill



...and turning them into this:)


...wondering how he can sleep with his neck tilted like that
...and finally getting out for a run for the first time in almost a year!!! This picture was taken at mile 20 of my marathon last year. I am excited to start running again, but I don't think I will be doing another marathon any time soon...maybe a triathlon instead:)

2 comments:

JENNY said...

Yes, you are one busy mamma! I can't tell you how much I love the wreath! I actually hung it on the wall above the crib. I don't want to take it apart! It's so cool. :) Thank you!

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

and don't forget about counting the time until your favorite niece and nephew visit!