On August 16th Kimmie turned 4 years old!
I can't believe my baby girl is already 4. We went to the park to celebrate with her friends and she had a blast!!! She has such amazing friends, what a lucky girl!
Then my parents were able to come and spend 3 days with us. The kids loved having them here, Kimmie cried when we dropped them off at the airport. They love Grandma and Grandpa so much. We just wish we got to visit with them more than a couple times a year (hint hint, it's time to move Grandma and Grandpa!!!)
Today Kimmie had her 4 year check-up. Here are her stats:
weight: 41 lbs 8 oz (90th percentile)
height: 3 ft 5 5/8 in (90th percentile)
Blood pressure: 86/52
Right now they predict her adult height will be 5'8"
The doctor is VERY impressed with her physical and mental development. She is doing most stuff that kids in kindergarten do. We had the option to start her in school a year early, but decided against that. I am not ready to send my baby girl off to school just yet. But, she is starting preschool in a couple weeks and I know she will love it!
The doctor asked Kimmie a bunch of questions. Quizzed her on colors, letters, counting, etc. Then she asked if she could write her name. I am ashamed to say we have never worked on this with her, so when she told the doctor she could, I was curious to see what kind of scribble she would come up with...but to my surprise she wrote this...

Isn't that amazing!!!
Kimmie is such an amazing, smart, beautiful, fun girl! What a wonderful blessing she is to all of us.
We love you Kimmie!!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kimmie!
Post a Comment