Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2 week check-up

2 week stats:

weight: 10 lbs 13.5 oz - 95th percentile

(his hospital discharge weight was 10.4 so he is gaining like a champ!)

height: 22 inches, this is obviously wrong since he was 22 1/4 at birth, but he kept moving around and she measured him 3 times and the finally gave up. Even if he really was 22 in that would put him in the 98th percentile

head circumference: 15 1/8 inches - 98th percentile


Overall everything is great with Joshua. He is growing well, eating well, and spending more time awake each day. He loves doing tummy time and has even rolled over twice already (once while at the doctors and she was shocked!!) He is such a relaxed baby and I can't wait to see how his personality develops.

3 comments:

Jules said...

I cannot believe he is rolling over already! What a strong baby. And a big boy at that! He is beautiful. I don't know how you had a natural birth. You are one amazing Mama.

JENNY said...

Can I just say that you guys make the cutest babies! Joshua really is such a gorgeous baby! And I cannot believe he is already rolling over! Crazy!

Michelle said...

like we keep saying, super human babies! love it!