Friday, July 15, 2011

No deal!!!

So in an effort to save money, we have decided to cancel our cable. The kids LOVE watching movies, and we can stream Netflix, so we decided it just isn't worth the cost anymore. Today I sat the kids down to explain to them that we wouldn't have it anymore.

After I explained, I turned to Kimmie, stuck out my hand, and said "deal?". She quickly shook my hand and responded, "Deal!" Then I turned to David and did the same thing. He sat there for a second thinking, stuck out his hand and said, "Ummm.....No Deal!"

Seth and I could not stop laughing. It was so funny. Seconds later he decided it was a deal, but for that one moment he was not ready to give up his cable! Kimmie and David sure do keep us laughing every day!!!



What great kids:)


3 comments:

Scott said...

How are we suppose to watch Breaking Bad now?

The MacArthurs said...

Good idea! I think cable is way to expensive.

Katie Curtis said...

They are so adorable! Since my little sister is pregnant, we taught Lucy to point to Meg's stomach and say baby. Jen was mortified when Lucy did the same to her! Let's just hope she doesn't in the middle of church!