Friday, July 8, 2011

June & July fun!

We have been keeping very busy lately. After celebrating David's birthday Seth and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We have also been taking full advantage of the nice weather and taking the kids out to play everyday. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to so far this summer...

playing at the HUGE park near the Rose Gardens. It was nice, but a little too big and difficult to keep an eye on our very active kids. Luckily Seth was there to chase after them since I can't move very fast these days


hugs after playing


On our anniversary we took the kids to the Portland Temple to walk around. It is crazy to think of how much has changed in the last 5 years, but what amazing changes they have been.


I feel so blessed to have married such an amazing husband and father. I love Sethy so much, he is the best!!!



Headed to church dressed in their "Fourth of July" outfits (thank you Aunt Cyndy!)



spending some time at the Rose Gardens



Fireworks on the Fourth


waiting for the fireworks to start


The kids did great, they were not even a little bit scared. They kept reaching for the fireworks, saying "I can't reach them!"


And of course, a new pregnancy picture. This was taken at 35, almost 36, weeks. I have been gaining an insane amount of weight, 5.5 pounds in one week!!! At my last appointment my midwife started talking about possibly inducing me and maybe even the need to have a c-section, due to his size. We'll have to wait and see. I am not thrilled about being induced or having a c-section, so I am trying to tough it out and wait for him to join us on his time. I am huge and uncomfortable, but want to give him as much time to cook as he needs. Everything is set up and ready for him, so when he comes we are as ready as we can be.


2 comments:

Jules said...

Gorgeous family! You are looking gorgeous as well! Can't wait to see this new little guy. Congratulations on 5 years as well!

Flee said...

You guys look like you are always having fun! And you look great! And your hair is about as long as mine! I think it's funny how we often end up with the same hair styles at the same time. :)