I am sure many of you know what I am talking about, especially parents, when you have just had one of those days where you haven't even been out of bed 10 minutes before you want to crawl right back in and skip that day...well that was my day Friday. Right from the time they woke up the kids were in a "mood". Kimmie had been in timeout 3 times before lunch time and at one point I had to separate Kimmie & David because they were punching each other for who knows why. They hardly ever fight, and are extremely amazing kids, but that day was just a very stressful day filled with lots of time outs and me trying not to lose my mind!
It was a long day, but we survived. At the end of the night before going to bed, Seth and I always check in on the kids. That night we found them like this.....
Seeing this just made my day! I felt so much love and joy seeing them asleep together, it made me forget about the rough day we had. This is the first time David has fallen asleep with Kimmie. He is very independent and likes to sleep alone, he has never been much of a snuggler. They just looked so sweet sleeping next to each other and I am so happy they get along so well. Even though they have their moments, they really do love each other so much!!!
What a blessing it is to be their mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment