Ever since my mom gave me a new sewing machine last Christmas I have been putting it to good use. My latest project was a garment bag for a friend of mine. My mom made me one a few years ago to carry my temple clothes in and when my friend saw is she commented how much she liked it. I went to the store that week and got to work. I did not have a pattern for it, so I made up my own. I am pretty proud of how it turned out, so I had to brag and share. These pictures were taken on Seth's cell phone, so they are not the best, but you get the idea....
When you unfold it the big pocket is for holding your shoes and other stuff.
Then you just fold it up and voila, you are ready to go:)


1 comment:
Cool! I wish I knew how to sew! You are good
Post a Comment