Monday, May 9, 2011

27 weeks


I am 27...almost 28 weeks along and feeling tons better! No more contractions and no more bed rest. I am still pretty tired and am supposed to be "taking it easy" but I am well and the baby is doing great! The only complaint I have is random people who comment on how huge I am. I know my belly is bigger than most at this stage in pregnancy, but if one more person comments "are you sure it's not twins?" or "are you going to get bigger???" I might just scream!

3 comments:

Jules said...

I think you look amazing!

JENNY said...

Some people have no tact whatsoever! I was told I was huge, giant and humongous when I was pregnant with Isabelle. It sucks and people just have no idea what they are saying and how it really hurts. Just remember that being pregnant is one of the most beautiful things in the world!

Flee said...

I think you look so great! I was just thinking, "she looks so pretty." seriously.