Kimmie loves to play with her Princesses. But wait, there are 3 Princesses missing.....
Here they are!
Apparently Kimmie does not consider Jasmine, Mulan or Pocahontas "Princesses" so she refuses to play with them. She explained to us that they are not wearing dresses, so they are not princesses. We think it's hilarious, she refuses to play with them. It's just a coincidence she only plays with the white ones;)
And no post would be complete without a picture of our handsome little man!!

7 comments:
That is kinda funny! cute kids!
HAHHAHAAAA!!! I was totally thinking, "she's only playing with the white ones!" So funny! What a funny little girl. :)
awww, my little racist niece.
Good thing none of the are black, I might have been a little offended:), I am pretty sure emma would do the same thing.
They are adorable!
They are adorable!
They are adorable!
Post a Comment