Last Sunday I celebrated my 29th birthday. Wow, I can't believe I am almost 30;) Seth took me out Saturday night. We celebrated with our friends Katie and John. First we went to eat at Helvetia Tavern...best burgers ever! After dinner we went and saw Just Go With It...I haven't laughed that hard in so long. Then we went back to Katie and John's for some birthday cake, it was delicious of course. After chatting for a while we headed home, but on the way I decided I was hungry again so Seth took me to Ringside Steakhouse to get some yummy steak-bites. We got home way too late, but had an amazing time! Sunday we went to church and then for dinner Seth made homemade pizzas. Pizza is my favorite food so it was the perfect dinner to celebrate my birthday. For my present, Seth is taking me to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat tomorrow night. I am so excited to see it again, we went when we were first married and loved it. Last night Seth also spoiled me by making dinner and a cake for me. I think I gained about twenty pounds this weekend, but it was worth it. So far 29 has been lots of fun!
our attempt to get a family picture

headed out to celebrate my birthday
our attempt to get a family picture
headed out to celebrate my birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment