Thursday, February 17, 2011

16 weeks

Today I am 16 weeks. We find out on March 8th what we are having...Kimmie keeps telling everyone it's a little brother.
He looks so grown up in this picture.

Kimmie is really into making silly faces for pictures now, so it is very difficult to get one of her just "normal". I was happy to get this picture, she loves wearing this hat. I can't believe she is going to be 4 this August, time is flying by!!!

We had a great Valentines Day. Seth and the kids suprised me with chocolate, candy, flowers and Hungry Howies Pizza:) It was a great day. After the kids went to bed we stayed up and watched Life As We Know It. It's a cute movie, I like it.
Valentines Day was great, but really every day is great! I am such a lucky girl. I have an AMAZING husband who I just love so much and two (soon to be 3) kids that just mean the world to me. It is hard to believe that just 5 years ago Seth and I had just barely met, and here we are about to be a family of five. Life changes so fast, but I wouldn't change a thing!

1 comment:

Flee said...

You look so good! And I love that you are going to be a family of 5, it's the best! I wish we lived closer or had loads of money to travel back and forth and visit. Lizzy just loves Kimmie and I'm sure would love David!