Friday, March 12, 2010

you spin me right round baby




Ok, so maybe that is a little cruel of us, but he LOVES to spin around, and we had to capture it on video. If you didn't catch it the first time, watch his eyes when Nathan stops spinning him, so funny:)
Other than torturing our children, we have been very busy. David got his cast off on March 9th. They said everything looks great and he is getting around quickly without it. At first you could tell it was strange to him, but now you can't even tell he ever had a cast on. His arm was pretty smelly after they took it off, so we gave him and Kimmie a bath. They loved being in there together. David loves to splash, which was a lot of fun for Kimmie too.
Finals are this week for me and Seth. I don't know why, but this term has been extra hard. Seth will graduate in December, which is such a great feeling! And as of right now I am on track to graduate in December 2011. Trying to do school with two little ones is not always easy, but I know it will be worth it.
Well, that should catch everyone up on what we have been doing. And as always here are a bunch of pictures.....

Ok, this is probably my FAVORITE picture of David. He just looks so adorable!!!

Kimmie's hair is getting so long (and I just gave her another haircut before this picture)

playing together

She hasn't used a binky since she was 2 months old, but loves to put baby brother's binkys in her mouth, two at a time!

Another great picture of David, I love his little grin

Kimmie wanted BOTH of them to wear their Mickey ears from Disney World. David doesn't look happy in this picture, but I promise he didn't mind that much:)

bath after getting David's cast off

he tries to stand up all the time. We helped him get up to standing, but he does a great job on his own to stay up

a nursing cover and matching diaper wipe case that I made for a friend from church. I love how these turned out and they were super easy (and cheap)

3 comments:

Flee said...

His eyes were hilarious! Please please please send that to AFV. You just download it on their website! and very cute nursing cover.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Too funny! What cute kids you have! so glad you updated!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. I have to know, how'd you make that case and cover? It's the perfect baby shower gift and I love being crafty! Please share!!!