Wednesday, March 31, 2010

9 months old (sorry, no pictures this time)

David turned 9 months old on March 19th (I know, I know, this post is a little late) Things have been a little busy around here and we are getting ready to fly to Utah in the morning, so I just wanted to quickly post David's 9 month stats before we leave. Here are his measurements:
Weight: 22 pounds 14.5 ounces
Height: 30 inches
Head Circumference: 47.5 inches
He is a strong, healthy, BIG boy! He is the 80th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. He is getting around and into everything. He still does the army crawl, but can get himself up onto all fours and will crawl for a few steps, then gets down and army crawls the rest of the way. He can also get up to sitting by himself and pulls himself up to standing. It won't be long before he takes off running:) He is growing and developing right on track. He has the cutest little laugh, but we call him our serious boy. He always has a serious look on his face!
Well, I better get packing. I am sure we will have lots to post after this weekend. Happy Easter everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

so funny! My 3 year old niece probably doesn't weigh much more than 22lbs

Anonymous said...

You are not late at all, I just posted Dax's birthday pictures, 3 months late! Have fun in Utah!

Flee said...

I love that huge kid. I can't wait to meet him! Miss you guys!