Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter in Utah

We were lucky (or unlucky if you don't like the snow) to go spend Easter in Utah with my family. My mom and Tom flew out from Michigan and met us there. They stayed at Tina and Scott's new house (and Nicky's). We stayed with our friends Ang & Ross (and their daughter Daisy). It was so nice to spend time with family and friends. It is always a little chaotic while we are there, but I always miss it when I am gone. I of course have a ton of pictures and Nicky also gave me a bunch of her pictures, but I will just post some from my camera for now. Kimmie LOVES having other kids to play with and she had such a great time playing. David was a little jealous of all the kids running around and has decided he wants to stand all the time and even attempt to step on his own. It always ends in him falling, but he still tries. It was a great trip and I can't wait to get together with everyone again soon!
There aren't a lot of pictures of my family, mostly just the kids, sorry family!

watching Princess and the Frog on the flight

playing with cousin Spencer

she loved the slide

Kimmie doesn't own a winter coat so she had to borrow one of Spencers

so sleepy

Daisy Thayne (David's future bride)

playing Beetles Rock Band



Kimmie playing the "sticks" as she calls them

Emma rocking out

Kimmie @ Smash Burgers, yummy!

The Thayne's

the Easter Egg hunt at Pam & Richard's

Eating Fried Chicken and Waffles

Seth's chicken and waffles

my chicken and waffles

We celebrated Angie's birthday while we were there. She is in dental hygiene school so I was trying to do something clever and Tina came up with the "Happy birthday tooth you" idea and we went with it. I am happy with how it turned out!

the start of family pictures at the park. It started out good....

then went terribly wrong.....

bath time with Z. I love this picture because all their faces are so fun. Kimmie & David also had bath time with Spencer but those pictures are on our other computer

David & Grandpa

We love & miss you guys!!!

2 comments:

Flee said...

That looks like such a good time! How fun that you guys all got together.

Cathy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Those fried chicken, french fries, and waffles look like a heart attack waiting to happen! :) It looks like my kind of meal.