Sunday, April 18, 2010

need a tissue???

Last month Seth asked Kimmie to please go get a tissue for baby brother. She went into the bathroom and returned with half a sheet of toilet paper, perfect! Well, that is until Seth walked by the bathroom and saw this.....

What a funny girl:) What makes this even funnier to me is she only gave Seth half a square of toilet paper. She cracks me up! We have a lot of funny Kimmie stories we could tell, but I want to share a couple right now.

One morning while Kimmie & I were snuggling in bed she said "Mommy, you're 52!" I instantly said NO I'M NOT (nothing against any readers who are 52, I am sure it's a great age, but I won't know for a while!) I then asked her how old she was and she said "three" I corrected her and said No, you are 2". She then corrected me by saying "No momma, two is over, I am three!" Apparently two is over, who knew:)


A couple days ago Kimmie was playing with Oma (Seth's mom) and asked to color. Kathy got her the dry erase markers she always uses and Kimmie said "No, not those" So Kathy asked which colors she wanted and Kimmie wanted different markers. Kathy told Kimmie she didn't know where those markers were and Kimmie said "I think you're lying!" Kathy reassured her that she was not lying, but Kimmie kept insisting she was:)


Where does she learn these things:)


David is 10 months old going to 2! Today he climbed up the stairs and he cruises everywhere. He is so good at standing and loves walking along the furniture. He is such a happy little boy. Always smiling, but always getting into something!

3 comments:

Flee said...

Hilarious! "I think you're lying!" Way too funny! Your kids crack me up.

JENNY said...

"Two is over!" So funny! That just made my day!

Cathy said...

Your kids are adorable!