So David is a GREAT eater, he will eat anything and everything (even receipts...yes, he ate a receipt!) Last night I made spaghetti and decided to let him feed himself. I remember doing this with Kimmie and it was such a fun night. She was almost a year old when we did it, so he is a little ahead. I just couldn't stop taking pictures, he LOVES the camera!!!
taking it slow at the start
chew, chew, chew
I love that little face!!
Mr. Giggles:)
Ok, so I know Kimmie and David look a lot alike, but I didn't realize how much!! I found a couple pictures from when I let Kimmie feed herself spaghetti and thought I would post those so you can see for yourself how much they look alike - remember that Kimmie was 1 at the time, and David is only 9 months, but it bigger than her:)
David
David
Aren't they both just SO CUTE?!?!?!


6 comments:
So cute! David already has 4 teeth?! I need to be braver about letting Aileah try real food. Your two cuties do look similar... but their eyes are totally different (both gorgeous, of course).
OH this is soooo dang cute!!! I love that you have the same picture of Kimmie. And yes, they look like twins! I love it!
Way too cute! I didn't really think they looked much alike til I saw those pictures. Adorable messes. :)
I love spaghetti faces! I was just showing Korbin a younger picture of himself after eating spaghetti last night. It stresses him out to watch Chloe eat because she is so messy and I was showing him that he used to be messy too. David looks so much like Kimmie in that second to last picture!
Oh okay, just read all the captions and now I get it. That IS Kimmie. (Sorry, it's hard to "blog" while holding a squirmy baby).
I LOVE the smiles! Too cute.
Post a Comment