Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Two Lips

Here is a great conversation that happened tonight between Kimmie & Cyndy that I had to share. They were sitting on the floor by Cyndy's laptop and here is how the conversation went.....

Kimmie: "Oh, look, flowers" (as she points to Cyndy's computer background)
Cyndy: "Yeah, those are Tulips"
Kimmie: "Cyndy has Two Lips. I have Two Lips!" (as she points to her lips)
She then continued to say that Mommy has Two Lips, Daddy has Two Lips and baby brother has Two Lips.

What a funny girl, so sweet and innocent:) I think "Two Lips" are my new favorite flower!

1 comment:

Flee said...

She is so smart! What a sweet girl. And next time, come with up to Hawaii! It's going to be an adult only trip, so it won't be for at least a year after the twins are born. yeah???