I can't get enough of these two little cuties! I just love them so much!!!!
before church today
being shy

sibling love

running from the camera

silly Kimmie & happy David

*HUGS*

What a happy little boy

playing

So our kids sweat more than the normal person does. This is how Kimmie looks when she wakes up from naps....

she's still a little sleepy:)
4 comments:
i think kimmie got our sweaty problems. spencer is the same way. he slept with us saturday night and both him and i were so sweaty sunday morning. i can't wait for you guys to come visit.
I don't blame you for not being able to get enough of them! They are so sweet!
Such cuties! But yeah.... wow, do they sweat a lot :)
All I can say is WOW with Kimmie's sweat, never seen kid sweat like that before.
At church I only saw Kimmie and she looked super cute with her cute pink boots!
Post a Comment