Saturday, August 8, 2009

so much going on.....

Last week my family all came into town for David's blessing. It was a busy time, but worth it! It was great being with everyone & we took so many great pictures. David is doing well, growing like a champ. He is 7 weeks old now & weighs 12 lbs 8 ounces. Kimmie will be turning 2 in a week, I can't believe it! They are growing way too fast!!! Here are a few of my favorites & if you want to see more you can visit Tina or Nicky's blog.









4 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Looks like a lot of fun! What a good lookin' family :) Congrats on the blessing... so nice everyone could make it to Oregon!

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

my favorite is the picture of the 3 cousins and how spencer and kimmie are just talking to each other and ignoring david.

Michelle said...

It was a wonderful blessing! Can't believe how big David is already! Yay!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry I missed David's blessing. I had a house full. I had my four children and then my sister's little girl and Jon was gone...so I didn't think that I could do it. I also had to teach in primary and I felt very overwhelmed. I really wanted to go...I am glad that it went well. He is so so so adorable!