Kimmie is talking more and more these days & she just cracks us up! I had to share these two stories before I forget them....
Seth was making homemade rolls two nights ago & Kimmie was sitting on the couch next to me watching a movie. She looked right at me and said "Mmmmm....smells goodlicioius!"
Tonight we went to Seth's cousins house & they have chickens. Kimmie was even brave enough to pet one of the chickens (thanks to Tammy chasing them & catching it). After Kimmie was done petting the chicken she got in the car with Papa & Aunt Cyndy. This is how the conversation happened:
Kimmie: "chickens. chickens. chickens"
Cyndy: "Yeah, you got to see the chickens. And pet them too!"
Kimmie: "chickens.....I eat em!"
She is too funny! She even has a fake laugh she does. Thank you Kimmie for all the joy and laughter you bring to our family!! We love you:)
1 comment:
That is so funny! What a clever little girl. :)
Post a Comment