So I don't really have much to post except some fun pictures. Kimmie loves bath time and the other night she was being a complete ham for the camera, so I had to post these pictures:) We also had a few days of mid-70's this week so we played outside a lot. Enjoy!
26 weeks

so sleepy

bath time!


all smiles!

loves the camera!

such a ham!

playing with daddy's eyebrows while he washes her hair (thanks Rossii for teaching her that)

this is what she does to let us know she is tired

Watching a movie while Papa sleeps

playing in the puddles outside

getting a pedicure from daddy

such a beautiful day!

she LOVES playing outside!
3 comments:
You are such a cute prego lady! And I love all the pics, especially the ones where Kimmie is playing with Seth and Papa's eyebrows. So funny :)
Kimmie is getting so big! what a cutie she is! You are looking great! Hope you are feeling wonderfully!
Eliza loves the outside too!! Its so funny! One of our hugest battles is making her come inside. She freaks out! By the way, you look adorable! Oh and! Nate and I might be coming out to oregon this summer!
Post a Comment