Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter & my newest craft project

Easter was great. Kimmie looked gorgeous, as usual, in her Sunday dress. After we got her dressed she put on her sunglasses and started saying "star! star!" because she thinks she is a movie star with her sunglasses on. Such a cute girl!!
I really wanted to make something fun to put Kimmie's pictures on. I have so many I want to put up, but I didn't want to buy a ton of frames. So, yesterday I went to Jo Ann Fabrics & bought this fabric for $2.50 for one yard. The entire project cost me under $10! I love it! Now I just need to print out more pictures to put up!

6 comments:

Flee said...

LOVE IT! It turned out so cute! And Kimmie, adorable as can be expected. :)

Jules said...

Chrissy! I love it, it turned out amazing! Is it foam board underneath the fabric? Super cute!

Nicky said...

Why is there no pictures of me? That's sad!

Kaydee said...

I love it!! It is super cute you did an awesome job!!!

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

i just love how cute she is. is her hair getting longer? and those shoes are the best.

Davenport Family said...

Thanks for all the comments! Nicky, I promise I will put pictures of you up soon, I just need to print some out. The ones I put up I already had sitting around. Tina, her hair is getting longer, I think it is way long, but mostly in the back. It is hard to tell in pictures but it curls in the back.