Last weekend we took a family vacation out the Bend, Oregon. We haven't done a family vacation since Seattle 2007 (before Kimmie was born & Christopher and Nathan hadn't left on their missions yet). We rented a house in Sunriver and spent 4 nights there. It was so nice to get away. One day two deer walked right up to our patio. One even got close enough for Seth to feed him! One of the days we took Kimmie to an indoor pool, which she LOVED! Those pictures are on Cyndy's camera, so I will post them later. On the way home we stopped at Silver Falls and the Woodburn Tulip Festival. The falls were beautiful. They had trails you could hike that went behind the fall. It was a lot of fun. Kimmie LOVES the water, we had to drag her away from it! We have a TON of pictures, so I won't explain them all, but enjoy!
Great pictures! The Tulips are so gorgeous and I love the waterfall. I also love the picture of grandpa with his little granddaughter. Too precious!! Great pictures!!
6 comments:
How fun! I love all the pictures! Family vacations are so much fun.
Oregon is SO pretty! I hope we can come this summer!
looks like so much fun!!! I love the last picture of Kimmie in the shoe....too cute!!! We miss you guys!!!
I am jealous! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And I love Kimmie's sunglasses. Are those the ones I gave her? If they are, what good taste!
Great pictures! The Tulips are so gorgeous and I love the waterfall. I also love the picture of grandpa with his little granddaughter. Too precious!! Great pictures!!
I have the cutest niece ever.
Post a Comment